Monday 1 August 2016

Hi Guys,

So last time I posted, I told you that I was helping the Riding for Disabled through their Gingerbread Horse Campaign. I also gave you the link for their website in the last post, so feel free to go have a look at that.

My new update is that I have done a lot of brainstorming and thinking and in 3 weeks time I am going to organise a week at my school where I can sell some of the Gingerbread Horses that I have decorated. During the weekend I wrote a very informal letter to my principal to ask for permission to hold my Gingerbread Horse Campaign. On Monday I got the best news, Dr Bird (My principal)
said yes!

On the Monday I will be selling some of the Gingerbread Horse Biscuits that I have baked. I will also be giving out some packs that the Riding for Disabled has given me. In them they have a horse cookie cutter and bags to put your biscuits in for when you sell them. If the girls take these packs and sell there biscuits they will give the money that they have collected to me and I will find a way it to the North Canterbury Riding for Disabled. I will also do this on the Friday lunchtime.

On the Wednesday, I am going to hold a Gingerbread Horse Decorating Competition for the teachers and the students can come and watch. I'm hoping this is going to be a bit of a laugh for the girls!

Until Next Time! Watch this space

Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment