Saturday 18 June 2016

My First Interview!

Hi Guys,

I'm so sorry. My whole Passion Project has been on pause for the last few weeks because I've been ridiculously busy!

Although I've got some very exciting information! On Thursday night, I had my first interview. It was with my neighbour and friend her name is Sue. Sue works at the North Canterbury Riding for Disabled as a volunteer.

Sue was so inspiring! She shared so many stories and so much information with me! I am so grateful! I learnt so much like what do the volunteers do? and heaps more!

One of the things that Sue has also done for the RDA is looking after a horse for 2 months in the Winter. So when the RDA is closed over the Winter the horses go out to people's houses just for the 2 months. Sue gave me a real insight into what's that but also a whole insight into being with the Riding for Disabled.

I can't wait to keep updating you with more stories and news from my Passion Project!

No comments:

Post a Comment