Thursday 5 May 2016

Next Steps

So I haven’t made much progress since my last blog post. Although I’ve had my first Mentor meeting with my lovely mentor Señora Ryan. We discussed what I had done over the holidays. We talked about my plans and next steps. Now I have a clearer idea where I want to go.

So my next steps are to go and watch a riding for disabled lesson. As these are open for the public to come watch and learn. Then I will also make contact with Jenny again just to check on what the board thinks of my ideas.

Thanks for reading and following my Passion Project journey. If you have any ideas or comments, please comment below because I would love to hear from you! 


From Olivia 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Olivia,
    Your blog looks AMAZING! I love how your posts are very up to date with everything that you've done so far.
    Good Job! 😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thank you! I love your blogs design!

      Delete