Monday 7 November 2016

Almost Presentation Time!

Hey Guys,

Sorry I've been so busy with Passion Project that I haven't had the chance to blog that much because I've been writing everything up to go on my presentation board.

Although I've been holding onto this for a while but on the 31st of October, the North Canterbury RDA had their official opening. They have a brand new arena, an office building, a proper car park and new yards for the horses. It was amazing seeing the transition of what it looked like 6 months ago and what it looks like now.

Anyway.....so I was lucky enough to present the money on their opening day. I stood up with the check and gave it to the head of the North Canterbury RDA. It felt amazing! The money has gone straight into the horse's account and will be used to cover all the horse's costs.

I'll keep you updated!

Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment